Friday, August 16, 2013

Win Some, Lose Some...

They can't all be winners, and that's 100% okay in my book. My Fireflies placed somewhere in the middle of all the entries. There were some AMAZING designs. A bunch left me wondering, "Why didn't I think of that?" So kudos to them. I'm staying busy, and keeping on track with my goal of producing one design per week. My Cut & Sew pencil case is sketched and planned out, just have to get to work on turning it into a real thing! This is my first time attempting anything like this. Gotta admit, a little scared and excited to see if I can do it. 

Also took a look ahead at the Dim Sum color palette... LOVE. I've never had Dim Sum, I might need to go experience it before I work out a design. The reality is, I'll use any excuse I can to eat... ohm nom nom!!!



Tomorrow is the first meeting of the Super Secret Craft Time Society! Very excited!!! We'll be stitching and bitching as we sip on mimosas! Pictures will most definitely follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment