Thursday, August 8, 2013

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

This girl right here is having the most exciting morning of all time!!! While sitting in morning rush hour traffic, I received an email on my way to work informing me of the good news... an email titled...

You won our 8-Bit Fit Contest!


I should have pulled over to the side of the road, it would have been much safer than what followed! I only read the title and then proceeded to call all my favorite people. I hadn't read any of the details so all I could say was, I think I made top ten, I may have won, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON BUT I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT!

 It wasn't until I powered up my computer at work that I actually read the email, quickly followed by Spoonflower's newsletter. I'm completely beside myself! My design is a real thing!!! I'm so making a dress in this!!!

 So what happens next?! I'm not 100% sure but it's gonna be good for sure. We popped a bottle of champagne at work had a few donuts and it's back to the grindstone. I'm hoping to parlay my good fortune into this Saturday's game. My team has our first bout of the season!!! Come on Brawlers! Let's start a winning streak!!!!

 PS. 

Sorry for all the !!!!. Really can't help myself right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment